-
Images
- 1 reply
- 767 views
- Add Reply
- 2 replies
- 765 views
- Add Reply
- 9 replies
- 740 views
- Add Reply
- 35 replies
- 5176 views
- Add Reply
Quarter Window Louvers
By danturboconquest,
i got a 1988 conquest. Does anyone know where to find quarter window louvers? tried e-bay, nothing.
2nd question
found some 1/4 window louvers for a 1990-94 mitsubshi Eclipse 2 dr hatch. Will they fit on the conquest?????
any input on this subject is great
thanks
dan
Does anybody know anything about this manifold?
By Bob_K,
I just found this on ebay and wondered if anybody knew the specifics. Â
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...;category=33742
This intake setup for Webbers is interesting as well:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...;category=36474
SDS Map saying 30 and hitting FC @ 0psi *FIXED
By Pr4mnceMan,
Starting a new topic for searching if this is to happen in the future...
Well, got a friend over and can see why the car is getting fuel cut. Â For whatever reason when the car is at 0psi the map sensor is reading 30 and car falls on its face. Â I've tried 2 different map sensors and same problem. Â I'm wandering if they didn't pin out the map sensor plug incorrectly causing me this issue. Â If someone can go out and look at their map sensors and tell me which wire is in what hole it would be
Tein suspension
By Stormhammer,
anyone try these out yet? I've seen alot of cars with them, just none of the Starquests... stupid question, but since I'm still a newb to these cars - will the suspension setups by them fit Starquests?
http://www.tein.com
