Jump to content

    Auto Performance Engineering

    tmendeol
    By tmendeol,
    For only $127 + change I got a Walbro GSL-392 with parts kit shipped to my house with lightening speed.  I was supprised to find it when I got home today.  They don't mess around...I ordered the part on Friday and got in on Monday    Great product at an unbeatable price!  I definitely recommend doing business with APE.   -Tim

    hcca

    tmendeol
    By tmendeol,
    I told him what I wanted...sent him the money and three weeks later I had exactly what I wanted.  Couldn't have been a smoother transaction...and now I have an envelope that has traveled across the world with some cool Australian stamps, lol.  I definitely like the guage faces and would do business with hcca any day of the week.  Thanks hcca!   -Tim

    Top end tower strut bar

    j5
    By j5,
    Anybody using the top end tower strut bar with the magna intake? Or does it not clear at all?         j5

    need some auto body advice

    PDodson
    By PDodson,
    here is what I have to work with should I scrap it or try to do something with it    

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...