Jump to content

    17" wheels

    by_reQUEST
    By by_reQUEST,
    I found some wheels that I like and well, just wanted to gauge your opinion on the offsets. they look to be in good shape but here they are   17x8  with a 28mm offset 17x9 with a 17mm offset   its not just a matter of them fitting under the fender and off of the strut but I want the suspension angle to be correct ( I forget the technical name for the moment) for the contact patch.   or I could do the 17x 9 all the way around actually

    Megasquirt Table Swapping Thread

    eeaston
    By eeaston,
    Here's my most recent VE table, constants, and enrichments.   http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/wetoddimage.wtdr/wODczOTI3NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE=.jpg   http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/wetoddimage.wtdr/wODczOTI4NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE=.jpg   http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/wetoddimage.wtdr/wODczOTI5NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE=.jpg   Current 12 April 2005   The fuel map has only been tuned up to around 155 KPa.  It idles great at 800 RPM adn is quite driveable.  Oh yeah, I run Delphi 72 lb injectors.

    sds em 4f pics

    supturbo
    By supturbo,
    I know this sounds dumb, but could some of you that are running this system send me some pics of your engine set-up to give me some ideas about where to place the coil pack and a pic to show where you drilled thru the firewall.   Thanks barthel815@insightbb.com

    SDS part throttle tuning

    Pr4mnceMan
    By Pr4mnceMan,
    Well, as I was on the dyno today I went from 10psi to 17psi and as doing that fuel went up a good bit also!  Great concept eh?   ;D  Well, after I left work/dyno the car was loading up on the way home.  I leaned it out 3250 and under a good bit to keep it from loading up with fuel so I could make it home on the current plugs.  Is that what low and hi accu pump is?  I tried adjust both of those with no luck, but was doing it on the fly and going up a mountain to get home nad had to do something q

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...