Jump to content

    Stock mani to MPI conversion.....

    sinisterg60
    By sinisterg60,
    whats up everyone!! I have been on the site for a while, but have not really paid attention to it in a long time. Well I just recently bought a starion esi-r for 800 in decent shape, I would like to make the jump to mpi for a budget, I already have plans for Megasquirt, but I would love to convert the stock manifold to mpi. I remember seeing a how to or something liek that a loooooooong time ago. I tried searching under stock manifold mpi, convert stock manifold etc. If anyone could point me in

    MPI USERS ?????????

    Frank-tsi
    By Frank-tsi,
    ok I got my magna intke from Glenn and was told I needed a Ford Mustang TP sensor....is this correct ??? and if so what year???  5.0 mustang??   thanks  ???

    300+ WHP Club!!!!! Updated 26Nov

    Funky Phil
    By Funky Phil,
    http://sqperformance.forumcity.com/files/dynotop20_128.gif

    PROBLEM!!

    quest34
    By quest34,
    Ok, so last night me and some buddies just finished my motor in my 89 quest. The car runs really good, BUT...I had just installed my new CD player and was making sure it worked and was wired up properly. All electrical inside was perfect. Then when I cranked the radio up there was a loud ticking noise underneith the hood??? We couldnt really locate where the sound was coming from, one of my buddies though it came from the passenger side??? I immediatly turned the ignition off. Then when I turned

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...