Jump to content

    Battery to Rear  1bad68, Chad, Art...

    Questsi
    By Questsi,
    I'm having trouble trying to figure out some wire connections.  The ground is already done but I'm not sure on a few other wires.  Since I have no more coil, where do I hhok up the wires that connected to the coil??  Do I remove them completely?  The other wires, do those go directly to the starter?  I tried asking these in the VM but they weren't sure.  I was hoping someone who had done the battery relocation and was running an sds with coil packs.  Thanks guys....

    FOG LIGHT/SPLIT/MOD

    quest925
    By quest925,
    Ok, so Im really bored and have an extra set of fogs complete w/bezel. I have wanted to remove the clear glass lense and orange plastic lense for a while so I just did it. I used the oven method with the door open, oven at 350, placced assembly on pine board. I couldnt believe how easy it was comparred to the tail lights....Took both the orange and clear apart in about ten minutes, no cracking. I wanted to see the inside and look at how easy it would be to replace the orange lense with a yellow

    What procedure do you use in waxing your ride?

    Sully
    By Sully,
    The pain on my 87 TSI was looking pretty dingy so I figured that I would have to get it repainted.  I had some Meguires cleaner wax laying around so I figured I'd do a little test section on my hood.   With just one quick coat it shined it up much better than I thought it would.  I'm not trying to get it painted anytime soon so I was just wondering if anyone has any suggestions on how to revive my dingy paint.

    Almost ready to install

    conquestpa
    By conquestpa,
    Im getting real close to install. Im doing my timing chain right now, but here's what Im going to be working on next.   Magna intake, modified by Chad. Megasquirt ECU, i've tested it with the simulator. I have a mustang 4.6L TB on the way. MSD6A.   Didn't get the right injectors yet, but planning on delphi 75lb injectors. Going to start with the stock fuel pump, planning on upgrading to a walboro when I get some more money and have it running.   Going to have to get hard piping still, p

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...