Jump to content

    Fuel pressure gauge

    GoFastBeater
    By GoFastBeater,
    I notice people sometime avoid installing a fuel pressure gauge due to price.  This is a nice setup for a decent price.  Just thought I'd throw it up here.   Sender  Summit part NRD-S8434  $59.95 http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/wetoddimage.wtdr/wODkyMDcwNnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE=.jpg   Mechanical gauge  Summit part NRD-K7040B  $45.95 http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/wetoddimage.wtdr/wODkyMDY2NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE=.jpg   Digital gauge  Summit part NRD-M8034  $59.88 http://www.we-todd-did-racin

    Griffen Aluminum Radiator

    Low White N Boosted
    By Low White N Boosted,
    Sup everybody, here is just one more project i've been working on. I got this griffen radiator from this guy for $180 bucks brand new, its a little warped but it fits perfect and should work great, i think its for a chevy. I had a guy in the next city do some custom brackets for me and it fits perfect, i just drilled some small holes to line it up and now i just have to make them bigger, get some rubber washers and mount it. for underneath the radiator it is just sitting on those two arms im not

    MY INTERIOR **FINISHED** LOTS OF PICS

    Low White N Boosted
    By Low White N Boosted,
    ahahahh yet ANOTHER project ive been doing. I'l let the pictures talk on this one   http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/wetoddimage.wtdr/wMTAwMjAwMDZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg   http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/wetoddimage.wtdr/wMTAwMjAwMjZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg   http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/wetoddimage.wtdr/wMTAwMjAwMzZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg       http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/wetoddimage.wtdr/wMTAwMjAwNDZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg   http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/wetoddimage.wtdr/wMTAwMjAxMDZz

    Smoked Tail Lights + LEDs

    Low White N Boosted
    By Low White N Boosted,
    Yet ANOTHER project ive been doing...   tried taking my tail lights off by sticken them in the oven and i ended up breaking a couple peices off one... bah anyways i got a heat gun and got them apart in 5 minutes so if anyone wants to do this id suggest a heat gun and not hold it in one spot for to long otherwise u will turn the plastic white like i did on the same tail light i broke LOL trial and error right. I think im gonna buy some starion ones and do this with.. Anyways i got LEDs that fit

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...