Jump to content

    FINALY 4G63 MUST SEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Prtaick
    By Prtaick,
    ive been calling and checking with buschur racing for the past 8 months and here it is   http://www.buschurracing.com/cgi-bin/ez-ca...y.cgi?31X376545

    Got new injectors

    conquestpa
    By conquestpa,
    I got my new 75lb injectors from racetronix today. Hopefully I can test run my quest this weekend., with the new MPI.   I may need some MPI install / megasquirt tips here, so help me out.

    front airdam

    claurance2
    By claurance2,
    I'm removing the front airdam and need help on those top bolts mounted to the bumper. How do you get to those top bolts? Do you have to take off the front bumper? Just a couple of bolts away from removing the airdam. Thanks for any help.

    T56 Ram clutches

    Chad
    By Chad,
    I am setting up a GP for Ram clutches, this product line has a good reputation in the LT-1/LS-1 forums, so we can benifit from their R&D here.  Clutch sets available are:   OEM  - 88516 HDX - 88516HDX PG -  98516 PG HD - 98516HD   Info on the sets:   Premium Replacement "OEM" Clutch sets There is a difference!  RAM Premium Replacement Clutch sets feature OEM components used by the vehicle manufacturer when your car was built.  You get the parts that belong in the car, not some low q

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...