Jump to content

    drilled or slotted or drilled/slotted rotors

    Pounder_Pit
    By Pounder_Pit,
    I'm thinking of getting these on ebay for like $140 for both front and rear and what's the difference between drilled, slotted and drilled/slotted, are they worth it for the price or should I keep looking, what brands ???

    'O' ring the head and engine deck

    freebird
    By freebird,
    has this been done on a g54b block   it is recomended on small block v8's and well big block too,but im just wondering i have the tools to do it in my machining class @ school and im rebiulding a G54B so maybe i should throw in some extra insureance ???

    Carbon fiber headlight covers STOCK STYLE

    Tfreestyle
    By Tfreestyle,
    Any interest in these. same as the other group buys I posted. enough interest and I can get these going. I was thinking on the passenger side headlight cover having the inlet scoop which could be opened up to bring more air to the filter and look cool I can also get these made in fiberglass. any other ideas just post them or email me at tommysaero@aol.com.

    Carbon fiber Side scoops

    Tfreestyle
    By Tfreestyle,
    Anyone want the side scoops out of carbon fiber? the one located to the side of the door. About a month turn around once I get enough interest. No clue on prices yet but shouldnt be to expensive, just trying to start up some interest. Any other part you guys might want post it here or email me directly at tommysaero@aol.com with ideas.

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...