Jump to content

    52mmTB and NEW IC = Rich

    Siance
    By Siance,
    I installed a custom 52mm TB and a Upgrade bar and plate intercooler with 3in in/out reduced down to 2.5 intercooler pipes..now im running about 3 to 4 bars rich @WOT !!! with a 18g@15psi  .....I do have a 255 walbro fuel pump i installed last year....I guess i can go with a bigger turbo say a gt32 and be safe untill i decide wether or not i will go MPI, im only looking for about 300hp to the wheels anyway...we'll seee!!!

    muzzy85032 one of the good guys!!!

    freebird
    By freebird,
    I've had Jons car for a month and a half.Only because i was bussy and we had to wait for shipping products. he didnt care one bit!!!!!!!! He has got atleast 1000 bucks in this car now and it is sweet!!!!! I dont have no before pics but heres the after.   http://vc.unoh.edu/AngelUploads/Files/jccaudil/noncr2.jpg http://vc.unoh.edu/AngelUploads/Files/jccaudil/joncr3.jpg comes here for a clutch and fix a couple of problems leaves with a 1G mass hard pipe from turbo to mass new red vacuum

    MPI theory

    tom_sawyer
    By tom_sawyer,
    ok, I'm a newbie to the turbo world, natural aspiration is all i've built. Now with that said, just got one question, would it not be possible to add injector bosses to an existing intake or is there air-volume problems with that idea. Just wanted to throw that out there.

    how much boost?

    Mark_Ur
    By Mark_Ur,
    This topic has been moved to [link=http://www.starquestclub.com/index.pl?board=advancetech;action=display;num=1116177045;start=0]Advanced Virtual Mechanic[/link] by Boosted_One.

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...