Jump to content

    02 sensor firewall gromit access

    Superfro
    By Superfro,
    i can get to it from the bay (obviously), i took out the glove compartment and its filled with the cabin air system (filter, etc) and i cant find my way to the 02 gromit.   should i just stick a rod in bay side and poke it through the glove compartment?   or will a puncture somthing? (like that filter)   tx.

    gauge cluster question

    Star_V8_Quest
    By Star_V8_Quest,
    How do you take off the gauge cluster plastic lense?I know you have to pull the trip odemeter reset button out but how?Does it just pull out?

    Testing quotes

    kwak
    By kwak,
    I've seen other thread where quoting with the new software does not display properly. So I'm trying it out here. Next reply will be with a quote.

    advice on prof. install

    kev_rm
    By kev_rm,
    I'm interested in getting a new deck, speakers (door & rear), amp and sub put in my 88. I'd like to have it done professionally because I'm not very good at the interior stuff.   I just got back from Car Toys and am trying to recover from sticker shock.   They had a great price on the deck, but it only went down hill from there. Wondering if folks have any ideas about how to get a better deal on professional install???   here are the costs they wanted to install:   Deck Install: Free W

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...