Jump to content

    Control arm bushings / Rear sub frame area

    Dcrasta
    By Dcrasta,
    What is the best way to improve the entire area?   Im thinking Poly rear control arm bushings and replacing all the rear mounting stuff with poly. I already have done the torque tube and pumpkin mounts (upper and lower) but Im on a mission Will this reduce the 'darty' ness of the car on rutted roads?

    Funky interior colors

    Star_V8_Quest
    By Star_V8_Quest,
    I was playing with the color adjustments...lol   blue:   http://www.2.6liter.com/userfiles/Drazz/dad/bluecustom.jpg   http://www.2.6liter.com/userfiles/Drazz/dad/blue.jpg   pink:   http://www.2.6liter.com/userfiles/Drazz/dad/pink%20custom.jpg   Lime:   http://www.2.6liter.com/userfiles/Drazz/dad/lime.jpg

    Vendor list

    by_reQUEST
    By by_reQUEST,
    wouldnt it be great to have a list of vendors and websites for easy referral? I can never find the individual websites and when I do it takes waaayy too much time   Shawn

    interior tool

    Coy
    By Coy,
    that special tool listed in the service manual for the interior to remove the clips and stuff like that. i forget the P#, but whats it look like exactly?   maybe has anyone found an alternative to it?

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...