Jump to content

    Timeslip section

    luuke211
    By luuke211,
    I have never seen a section here that had something like this but was thinking we should get one i mean even the GEO guys have one http://www.isuzone.org/forums/timeslips.php? maybe we should get something like this

    Quarter Pannel Replacement? (widebody)

    snopro879
    By snopro879,
    I'm about to buy a 89 tsi widebody, maybe even this afternoon if I get off work on time. Anyways, there is some rust on the very bottom of the rear quarter pannel right behind the door on both sides, and a little bit of bubbling on the front drivers side quarter pannel right in front of the door. Is there anywhere that I can find replacement quarter pannels, or is there any good method of fixing them? I do not want to just bondo these up, the car is in too good of shape to do a half a** job o

    Turbo starquest t-shirt

    turbotrep
    By turbotrep,
    I just threw this design together and was seeing if anyone would be interested ?   http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/3/web/663000-663999/663586_63.gif

    Rookie this is my BIGGEST AND DANGEROUS question can I.....

    el_cachorro
    By el_cachorro,
    hey there to everyone, i have several questions and looking if someone can give me your opinions and MOST accurate right answers: question #   1*WHATS the difference between the JET VALVE HEAD VS. NON JET VALVE HEAD, does it makes any difference getting a non jet valve head?   2*WHY getting a 3 ANGLE VALVE JOB head w/ the non jet valve, it makes a big difference as well?   3*Also i have a Mitsubishi Montero 1987 ALL WHEEL DRIVE and i don't believe it, when i bought it last night and this mo

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...