ragdoll_unlimited WHO HAS DEALT WITH HIM?

Preludedude

Got the turbo installed today, old 12a had quite a bit of up and down shaft play as well as oil in the compressor housing. So far no leaks, no smoke, and spools better than the stocker, so i'm happy thus far.

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b287/RX-7-88/Mobile%20Uploads/Photo11101713.jpg

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b287/RX-7-88/Mobile%20Uploads/Photo11101712.jpg

that would be how it would work, if i was running a scam or con. since i am not i do not need more orders to satisfy current customers and members.

You have told me that you have sent my housing at least a dozen times, this has been going on well over a year now.

You also keep telling me that postage is expensive on certain days which is aload of crap, because you have fixed priced

box shipping through USPS of about $40-$50 depending on which option ,which I paid for anyway.

Stop with the lies put my housing machined for the td05h wheel into a box from USPS and send it to me or refund

me my money, since you say you are not running a scam or a con!

Other members on this forum have been fantastic and I have received all items from them,the only one

who has failed to deliver is you!

• 2 weeks later...

I already stated what you need to do a few weeks ago ;

Now, as far as the legal stuff I spent some time on the phone today calling several places. First call was to the Minnesota Attorney General Lori Swanson's Office. They stated that they primarily take complaints against local businesses, since Julian does not have an actual business where he takes payments through the business name that it sounds more like a civil matter and the Eagan PD is the best place to start. I called them and talked to Officer Anderson who checked with a detective on duty and called me back. He said due to the nature of the situation where there are people involved from all over the country that we all need to start at our local PD and file the report with them first. After that the report will be forwarded to the Eagan PD where the reports will be investigated and then the appropriate action will be taken.

With that said and taking into account the recent turn of events with Julian offering to start giving refunds you can decide what is best in your situation. I have no idea how many of you are out there who have given him money for a turbo with or without a core or with several cores. I also don't know who bought other things from him that were never shipped out to you. Whatever the case may be if you feel that your best course of action is filing a case then you know where to start. If you feel that you want to wait and see what happens with the refunds then thats your choice also I'm just relaying the message on the proper course of action I was told you would need to take.

I'm giving him until after the new year to take care of this and them I'm finishing what I started. I suggest the rest of you do the same.

I Texted julian the other day, he is back @ work now, and Says he can start getting some more out soon, i am giving him a few more weeks to produce, and we can see where we are at ... i would suggest wait a little longer see what goes on...

tg118

I have seen no proof that he is back at work and until he can prove that he is working again I don't believe anything he says. He has got until the week after new years to start updating everyone and to resume giving out refunds or Julian and his significant other are going to be reported to the local PD. Edited by brianpaul98

• 3 weeks later...

why arent people LIKE this BANNED?????????????

Because we are waiting to get our money / parts back that's why.

By the way Happy New Year ;)

Edited by brianpaul98