WTT 93 CIVIC FOR CONQUEST

asap

hi guys, im new to the site, but ive always had a love for conquests/starions.. when i was 16 my grandfather took me to a salvation army auto auction to buy my first car.. i looked and i looked and didnt see anything i liked until i seen a car i never seen before... it was a white conquest..... i was in love. my grandfather was going to get it for me until he heard the word turbo, then i left the auction very sad.... ive grown up now.. 23 to be a matter of fact and ive always been looking still. ive been building on imports for about 7 years now and im tired of the whole fwd scene. i want something nastolgic and something i will keep for a long time. i dont have much to offer aside from my 1993 civic hatchback. its pretty much stock ive lowered it on some nice wheels, it has a/c,heat, and a cd player. its white on blue interior. it gets 40 or so mpg. it has a little over 105,000 miles on it now. it does have a few things wrong with it. the glovebox is missing, the fan switch only works on the "4" setting which is the highest, the windshield is cracked and the hatch shocks went out, but aside from that it is a really awesome car. if someone is intrested in this and does not like the fact that it is lowered i still have the stock springs and tires/wheels to put it back factory. it would be great for a commuter car from work/school. it does not consume oil or fluids, i just did a valve adjustment on it , and all ignition parts are new. also the radiator has been flushed and thermostat changed. im getting older as i said before and im done with college so a car like this is no longer needed and ive had the itch to finally look for a conquest again. if i had to say a price on how much a car like mine goes for. i would say in its current state i could probley get anywhere between 2,000-2,600. i dont have the opportunity to get online much im using my girlfriends computer so if anyone has questions or offers please give me a call at 706-955-5969 or 706-691-7827. my name is chris. thanks for reading and im glad i found this site! :D

*** i would like the car hopefully to be around GA or in GA.***

Edited by asap

ive been building on imports for about 7 years now and im tired of the whole fwd scene. i want something nastolgic and something i will keep for a long time.

Wow i thought i was the only one lol, you can find them for cheap as long as your willing to do the work. Good luck on your search.

-joe

I see you finally managed to get on ( it's Stormhammer from IA )

I'll keep my eyes peeled - there are a few up on Craigslist ( search for both Conquest and Starion )

yeah lol, i made it on finally. i seen the ones on craigslist i was trying to sell my da integra for the money to get the conquest in carroll ga but no one would buy it so i traded for a hatch (<-- the one i have now) because i had a very short geared trans in the teg and it was killing me on gas and i figured a almost virgin hatch would be easier to sell because all i would half to do is raise it back up and it would be stock. i havent tried to sell the hatch yet i was hoping for maybe a trade versus the hassle of selling and buying and blah blah blah. but i appreciate the lookout. oh and the one on craiglist for 1500 has too many problem. fuel, wiring probs. its set up for 10 years, so i know the first time more than likely you build decent boost on it... it will probley blow the turbo's seals out. so i'd rather get one running decent already.

There was a guy on here looking to trade a red conquest tsi for another car for his girl... and he was in GA. Just look through the listings on here and you might be in luck...

eh at this point im willing to just sell the civic and get on a plane and come pick one up and drive it back (as long as it will make it) lol im really itching for one bad! ive shot a few replies to some threads i was intrested in and made a few phone calls no respond yet though. we shall see.

got any pics of the civic? and do you care if it is a flatty, or are you set on a wide body?

i was kinda looking for wide body but im intrested in what you have. .... My link

last page are some pics of the hatch... the site wouldnt let me tinypic them to this site... so thats all i have of it... if you dont like it lowered then i can raise it up and put the stock wheels back on it too.

There's a Shetland Beige with maroon interior up in Winder, GA for $2500

yeah i seen that too. i have a sale pending with a guy for a turbo targa supra when my title comes in.... but hell he is out of the county for 6 weeks so anything can happen between now and then.

Good looking Civic. Be aware of what you are getting into with a StarQuest. They are not all jewels and require good maintenance to be a Daily Driver. I would say most of us here have other cars for DD's. I used to be on IA with my Integra last year, got tired of the BS from a lot of the members and don't go on that much anymore.

My Integra

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v177/jwrape/Honda/100_4381.jpg

- free bump

I like the wheels

http://i46.tinypic.com/2j5zxoh.jpg

Edited by jwrape