1g ECU and harness for MPI

starion27

Ok so i brought this topic up a while back but I wasen't really satisfied with it. My idea is to use a 1g ecu and harness to run a MPI system on our cars, cause alot of the sensor are pretty simular and you can run dsm link with the 1g ecu. I'm not sure if anyone has done this before but if they have i would love some info on that. the main reason I want to do this is I know plenty of people who can tune on dsmlink so it would be easier for me to get tuned. Any feedback is welcomed

You will need to attach the CAS to the distributor shaft, or, use a caravan camshaft which has an extension at the back of the head and the CAS will fit into that. Search for the user name "Technology"'s build thread, he has done just that.

Other than that, it should be quite straight forward.

-Robert

Megasquirt now has a plug in case to use stock DSM harness so you can forget that high priced DSMLink where you have to first find an Eprom crap DSM ECU, have the POS rebuilt so it will be reliable as they ALL DIE from leaking CAPACITORS and have it modded to solder in the socket then buy the DSMlink chip, all of which is now just a crazy waste of cash imo.

http://diyautotune.com/diypnp/models.html