Trade starquest for your car...

starquest34

My daughter just turned 16 and we are looking for her a driver. She is not into starions or conquest so I'm hoping to trade out... She likes sporty but we want safe and automatic... Honda, bugs, cavalier, eclipse, neons, etc... Anyone interested please let us know...Look at my album and see what you might be interested in...

Thanks!

Tony...

Also... We need it to be close to GA...

My daughter just turned 16 and we are looking for her a driver. She is not into starions or conquest so I'm hoping to trade out... She likes sporty but we want safe and automatic... Honda, bugs, cavalier, eclipse, neons, etc... Anyone interested please let us know...Look at my album and see what you might be interested in...

Thanks!

Tony...

Also... We need it to be close to GA...

pics please.....very interested

when i go to the gallery i see no album with either your username nor do i see an album that indicates it was created by you. did we lose the albums or something??

i am interested. i have a 99 nissan altima. 113K. auto. about to get a new t-chain and headgasket (the chain tensioner is making noise)

i would be interested in a trade if you have something very rust free and built well.

i have a 91 dodge spirit. interested? also, what happened with the blue f150 on top of the Ferrari?

is it a r/t?

i have a 1995 eclipse auto ac works runs good interior is good as well has a sun roof also im in tampa fla

DO YOU HAVE ANY PICS? TURBO?

which quest would be traded? i have a 2000 jeep grand cherokee, all time 4 wheel drive, v8, leather, runs great.

THE JEEP IS TOO BIG ,SORRY