Trade my 4G64 for your G54B

86FlatValour

I have a 4G64 from a 92 Mighty Max. Had a blown timing belt and I do not know the condition, it still spins (spin the crank) and is still together.

I would like to trade for a running G54B, GOOD running.

I don't need the Turbo, or exhaust Mani, or intake, or clutch.

Please let me know, I may drive out to get it depending on distance...

Uh what car? The motor came from the junkyard, out of a black 92 base model 5 speed mighty max. Still spins, but has blown timing belt, I can get you a pic of the motor by the end of the day, I will have it posted my tonight.

No one needs a SOHC head/wants a SOHC head when doing 2.4l conversion, there's little aftermarket for the SOHC when you can put a DOHC 4G63 on it.

I'll say this for damage, it doesn't hit anything, and air comes out the exhaust, remember the came is not spinning when the crank is spun, I believe these motors are non interference seeing the one I bought had a blown timing belt was was put together and runs great, this is a 6 bolt block also

Edited by 86FlatValour

I'd love to get my hands on that 4G64... I have a short block sitting at my folks house in West Virginia... if you're interested in working out some kind of swap let me know I'd be more than happy to deal with you. I don't have a running one aside from the one in the car there at their place as well but I don't want to part with that just yet. Let me know if you think we might be able to work something out.

I have a 4G64 from a 92 Mighty Max. Had a blown timing belt and I do not know the condition, it still spins (spin the crank) and is still together.

I would like to trade for a running G54B, GOOD running.

I don't need the Turbo, or exhaust Mani, or intake, or clutch.

Please let me know, I may drive out to get it depending on distance...