88' Starion For Sale

jonesh242

yea let me know.. i havent been able to find them ever since i asked you about it a while ago..

can you take some pics on how that bride seat is mounted.. so i can get a better idea on how to make a bracket for mine but on the passenger side

yea let me know.. i havent been able to find them ever since i asked you about it a while ago..

can you take some pics on how that bride seat is mounted.. so i can get a better idea on how to make a bracket for mine but on the passenger side

You most likely won't find them...I had to piece mine together. I got the stems from Pegasus Racing in WI and the mirrors were bought from Ebay (originally for a newer Celica). I made the base CF panels from extra that I had when I made my lower door panels. The anodized hardware was sourced from a local race shop.

I'll try to checking my receipts for the company that made the seat bracket for me...it was only $100...solid and well worth the money. They're located in LA. I'm out of town on biz at the moment, but will check when I get home this weekend.

Damn, I'd love to have this car.

You CAN have it!...or atleast "part" of it...LOL. Car is being parted in the weeks to come. I'll be listing the shell, motor and parts locally since it's too hard to ship most of this stuff. It's too bad...would like to have seen this car go to someone willing to take it to the next level. Oh well, now many more Starions and Conquests can live to fight another day.

Cheers.

The car is being parted over Thanksgiving weekend...mirrors are posted on *DMs site along with all other parts/prices/pictures...I believe I have them listed at $200. If you want them, this is your chance. I may sell the Wedge seat bracket seperately...a plastic part form my seat popped off and something might have broke...seat if fine at the moment, but would like to replace the broken plastic rivet...if I can't find a replacement, I'll sell the bracket seperately for $100 shipped.

Let me know if serious.

John

Edited by jonesh242

If you part it what will you be asking for the driving light lenses?

I will NOT sell the driving "lenses" seperate, they will be attached to the driving lights...If you want them "seperate", PM JustPaus, he does great work.

A complete list of parts/prices is listed at *DMperformance dot com.

Edited by jonesh242

I will NOT sell the driving "lenses" seperate, they will be attached to the driving lights...If you want them "seperate", PM JustPaus, he does great work.

How much for the *DM ahp pipe, is it aluminum ?

Thanks,

No worries... someone else already snapped them up.