Suspension Techniques Sway Bars

artinist

Suspension Techniques Sway Bars. Fronts and rears with the correct connecting bolts and spacers, the ones included with new kits are the wrong ones and you have to buy a seperate generic kit from pepboys to make it fit right.

$180 plus shipping

Edited by artinist

Suspension Techniques Sway Bars. Fronts and rears with the correct connecting bolts and spacers, the ones included with new kits are the wrong ones and you have to buy a seperate generic kit from pepboys to make it fit right. These are the newer Gray bars, not the old Blue ones.

$200 plus shipping

CRIPES!!! Where were you with these 3 months ago??? I just bought a set from ADDCO and paid out the anus for them.

• 3 weeks later...

sorry about delay was away for work. ok, I should have informed myself about these parts before posting, the rear one is not as new as the front one and it could use a set of end bushings. I will knock the price down to $190. shippng will be $25

http://i719.photobucket.com/albums/ww195/artinism/swaybars.jpg

hmmm, I just bought some from ST directly and they were green. Also I had no issues mounting them although it didnt come with rear poly bushings for the bars themselfs but my stock ones were in good shape.

Yeah, they've been green for a few years now. I had mine installed with new struts and springs like 3 years ago. They were green, came with red poly bushings and all new mounting hardware and fit fine. Their kit doesn't come with 2 mounting poly bushings or 2 mounting brackets for the back bar though. You have to reuse your stock ones. You can get new rubber bushings from autozone though.

Edited by pitboss

The ADDCO bars came with all the bolts, poly bushings and the front U Clamp but I just used the factory U clamp as it has the bolt hole for the metal cover. The rear bar you just use your factory clamp and the poly bushings you get in the kit were like see through they were so thin but worked great. To use your factory front U clamp just get a few thick washers and space it out a little bit, it worked perfectly.

The ADDCO bars came with all the bolts, poly bushings and the front U Clamp but I just used the factory U clamp as it has the bolt hole for the metal cover. The rear bar you just use your factory clamp and the poly bushings you get in the kit were like see through they were so thin but worked great. To use your factory front U clamp just get a few thick washers and space it out a little bit, it worked perfectly.

My front ST swaybar uses the new front U brackets that came with my kit, but you do still have to use your stock bushing spacer that is used under the bushings and new U brackets. I must be missing an air diverter or something since nothing bolts to those nuts welded into the stock U brackets, so the new U brackets worked fine in my case. Also, the Addco's kit sounds like theirs is more complete than ST's kit.

So your ST swaybars didn't come with rear poly bushings (mine didn't either) but you did get new rear brackets? If so, that's new.

sorry for being a nub, but what are the rear brackets?

Here is what it came with

http://lh3.ggpht.com/_DE6W0quWtjY/SpnlyE0xrcI/AAAAAAAAKx0/qrex-xxtZDY/s800/IMG_6107.JPG

All set of endlinks and only front poly bushings, I reused the rear ones which were in good condition. I used the stock metal clips that hold it in place, are those the brackets you are talking about? I dont see a reason that I need different ones..

Do explaine

the endlink bolts and spacers that they ship with do not match up when you try to install them, one is too short, one is too long,etc. the bolts they send with the font kit is a joke. even after tightening all the way till there are no threads left, the thing is way loose. you have to mix some stock ones and some of theirs to make the appropriate length. i had a thread on this topic but can't find it.

the endlink bolts and spacers that they ship with do not match up when you try to install them, one is too short, one is too long,etc. the bolts they send with the font kit is a joke. even after tightening all the way till there are no threads left, the thing is way loose. you have to mix some stock ones and some of theirs to make the appropriate length. i had a thread on this topic but can't find it.

PM me your phone number, I will come pick them up.

I want the sway bars and the clutch

Edited by mistapickles

• 4 weeks later...
Hi, sorry I meant to post that they are sold. I do my best to answer the PMs in order from whoever is first and then whoever actually pays first. I have had several people say they are paying with money orders for a part and then i wait a week and nothing. I have also had to post only a couple of items at at time and even then I have to try not to go over the limit in the PM inbox. For the heavier items I have been giving priority to the local pick ups.