turbo upgrade to 16g on my 88 starion

hello i have a 16g turbo i wanted to swap out with my stock turbo. I will be putting the new turbo in my 88 starion. my question is what other mods should be done to ensure the new turbo will run right? i installed a new fuel pump and was told by *DM to go to auto zone and buy the airtex master for 99$ idk if listening to him was the best idea but i did, and the fuel pump is installed and non refundable!! will this fuel pump be good to use with my 16g turbo? or should i purchase something that pumps more fuel like the bosch pump? also any tips or pointers would be much appreciated :)

thanks

*apollo*

This will get moved its in the wrong forum but you don't need that Walbo pump for that turbo. A good stock pump is fine. Do not use that cone filter at the pump inlet, that is only for the larger diameter inlet of the stock pump and if the inlet isn't the same diameter and depth on the new pump just throw it in the trash. It goes in to the inlet and some forget, it fell out of the pump or hose and it ends up stuck backwards pointing back up into the hose and that blocks a good portion of the fuel off and the pump whines over heats and dies then some one blames the PUMP not that filter being installed wrong. If its stuck into the pump inlet then it again blocks off the fuel do not use it.