CHEAP T3 T4 TURBO

VICE

Don't forget you will also need a new downpipe fabbed up, i dont think anyone makes one. you will have to bypass or eliminate the water lines to the turbo, and reroute the oil lines. the treadstone mani requires you to move a few items on the passenger side wall, like the power steering reservoir and vac canister. the good news is you can get an internal wastegate setup off ebay for about $50.00. i got a hold of one of these and pulled it apart they seem fine for the price they just require a lot of modding. And the last person i asked about spool up time on a t3 said i should stick with the mitsu turbos if i was concerned about quick spool. My freind with a honda had a t3 and it began to spool after 5000 rpms ok for a honda but not good for a motor with a 5500 rpm red line.

If you still want to tackle this project i have a t3 with 2 different internal wastgate setups and a wastegate blockoff plate. I tried to sell it on this site but failed miserably no one is interested in these turbos so youd better make sure you will use it. Or be out $150.00 like me. :hangman:

Forgive me if i seem to be knocking the turbo, it wouldnt matter if it was bought from garret. Ive just run into a snag at every corner trying to get this turbo under the hood. ive got all kinds of adapters and they are all trash. I dont like the fact that the manifold is double the price of the turbo. Most of the people ive talked to about it have nothing good to say or are just unwilling to share. Did you have a downpipe made? could i trouble you for some pics. a vid of a starquest spooling 25 psi would be cool to see also. I dont intend to run 25 psi for that matter i dont even intend to get much of a power increase i just want a newer more available turbo that doesn't cost more than my rent. whatever help you could offer would be appreciated. id be willing to buy a downpipe off of you if you know someone who could build it. fab shops here arent willing to try.

Most people aren't willing to risk there motors on a cheap turbo. Balls of steel. :thread20jacked8wq: