DIY Turbo Manifold Kits

mazworx_1

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am a stainless steel sheet metal fabricator and tig welder. Welding a manifold up would be fun. I also have my own '87 I could jig it off of. If it would interest the members I could build a jig and assemble their manifolds along with mine. I would be willing fit and weld the entire gp. I am in Auburn, WA. Edited by tkal

• 2 weeks later...

hey mazworx

i already have a head flange but in steel,,,can you hook me up with the pipe and

turbo flange in steel????i prefer sch40,,,,but anything real close to that would be fine

im goin for the same ramhorn style you have but in steel,,,i also need the 4 into 1 collector

ps i would also be willing for you to barrow my head flange to copy

it is a ,i think laser cut,,possibly waterjet

its 3/8" thick,,but that doesnt matter

lmk

bryen

I,m pretty sure this is a dead topic. Several weeks ago I called them and offered a head or even a short term loan of my car. I think what people are wanting is not what they are offering. I'm moving on to other things.

Majority of manifolds out there are made from Sch10 piping 1 1/2". We have the bends and 4-1 merge collector instock if needed.

hey mazworx

i already have a head flange but in steel,,,can you hook me up with the pipe and

turbo flange in steel????i prefer sch40,,,,but anything real close to that would be fine

im goin for the same ramhorn style you have but in steel,,,i also need the 4 into 1 collector

ps i would also be willing for you to barrow my head flange to copy

it is a ,i think laser cut,,possibly waterjet

its 3/8" thick,,but that doesnt matter

lmk

bryen

ill assume sch10 is thinner????i have a a log style made from the sch40,,its solid as a rock

no chance of cracks watsoever,,,little on the heavyside....your 4 collector is sch10???

how thick is sch10????

howmuch for elbows and the collector,and t3flange???,,,again mild steel

Edited by quikconq

• 11 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...