MK1 FRONT CAMBER PLATES *NEW DESIGN*

101PROPOSE

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi 101

just a question regarding the nut that goes on top of the shock shaft.

Ive got some of your adjustable front camber plates and am using them with the KYB AGX shocks and the adjustable height springs. Didn't get the nuts with them but found some nuts here in New Zealand but the shock shaft doesn't come up through the middle of the nut enough for the little adjuster to go on. Plus the springs are loose when I jack the front up. From what I can see the shock shaft needs to come up through the nut a good 30mm or so to keep the spring tight (Ive got the keeper springs installed as well) which I need to do to keep the car legal for road use in New Zealand.

A friend of mine said you had some special nuts made that would suit the KYB shock. Just wondering if you do have them and if they will fix my problem.

Hope that makes sense.

Jason

Jason,

i have two different sizes of top mounting nuts. one for the starion is small and the other kind is bigger. do you need bigger(than stock nuts) nuts for your kyb? i need to know what size nuts you need. can you check and let me know?

thanks,

I got mine today. Thanks

Do we re-use the nuts on the factory mounts or are these studs a different thread?

The studs on the camber plates are the same as the factory ones.So yes you can reuse the nuts and lock washers.

The nut that 101 provides must be used for the shock as D Venable said.

Edited by aust75

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey I was wondering if its still possible to get some of the front and rear strut mounts. How much for both?

And another one (fronts)....sorry I'm a bit slow, news travels slow over this side of the big pond. Please :)

P.S. 101, your PM box is full, can't send any PM's to you.

Edited by Alspos