I'm going to be rich

Chad

Immeuble CRRAE-UMOA – Boulevard Botreau Roussel,

Derri?re la BCEAO, Face ? la Rue des Banques

Abidjan – Plateau R?publique de C?te d'Ivoire

01 BP 1874 Abidjan 01, C?te d'Ivoire

Contact Person: Dr Jacques Kwakou (Director)

Hello Beloved how are you doing today. Its good to write you ones again after a long time. I wanted you to know that the funds was released from the Bank. And the funds is now in Philadephia in USA at the present time. The funds are now lying with the diplomat who brought the funds from Cote D Ivoire to Philadephia. The diplomat doesn’t know the content of what is on the consignment he brought to USA. On the documents that was given out to him its shows the consignment contains industrial items.

When contacting him don’t let him know that the consignment contains

Money its very important you keep it secret to your self, We had to do it this way because

Its more easy. Why its also done this way is because if the Money comes through a wire transfer the USA government will take almost 40% of the funds which we don’t want that.

You will be contacting the diplomat for the delivery of the consignment to you. Below its his contact information’s. You have to keep trying the number till you get him ok.

Name: Don Adams

Email: donadams2009@gala.net

Phone: 3153702364

When contact him you send him your address were he will be delivering the consignment because presently at this time he is in Philadephia in USA . You give him a call. He will explain better. Its important you give him a call.

Dr Jacques Kwakou (Director)

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Can you belive my good fortune ! ;)

I get one or two of these kinds of messages every week, but this one just some how struck me as more funny than most the way it's worded.

Don Adams died in 2005

I don't know what is more ironic...that fact that he was on a show called Get Smart, or that if you did manage to contact him, he would probability just tell you "Missed it by that much."