Wheels for Sale (SHP and Non)

CherryTSi

I am selling a 9JX16 rear rim. It is in perfect condition. The clear coat is flawless and there is no rim dis-figuration. There is a Z-rated tire with good tread on it, but I can't make any guarantees about the quality as its older. $200

I also have a front 7JX16 rim. It is in great shape, clear coat is in great condition with only minor flaws. There is a small amount of curb rash shown in one of the pictures. It doesn't affect the balancing of the wheel. The tire has almost no tread left. $125

Images are here: The first three are of the 7JX16, the next two are of the 9JX16.

http://img19.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=dsc0562v.jpg

These are located in central NJ. Pickup is much easier but if you want to pay for shipping, that can be arranged.

email or pm me.

I am also willing to entertain reasonable offers.

I am selling a 9JX16 rear rim. It is in perfect condition. The clear coat is flawless and there is no rim dis-figuration. There is a Z-rated tire with good tread on it, but I can't make any guarantees about the quality as its older. $200

I also have a front 7JX16 rim. It is in great shape, clear coat is in great condition with only minor flaws. There is a small amount of curb rash shown in one of the pictures. It doesn't affect the balancing of the wheel. The tire has almost no tread left. $125

Images are here: The first three are of the 7JX16, the next two are of the 9JX16.

http://img19.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=dsc0562v.jpg

These are located in central NJ. Pickup is much easier but if you want to pay for shipping, that can be arranged.

email or pm me.

I have one good condition 7" front and one excellent condition SHP 9 inch rear

im located in North Plainfield NJ, do you have a total complete set of rims? im in DESPERATE need of some fronts
Edited by CherryTSi

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...