Interior parts for sale

LunarNova13

I recently gutted my SQ to make it into a drifter. I have alot of interior pieces I need to get off my hands. I have most of the rear panels and rear seat side cushions. I have a A/C Condenser, pump andsome of the lines that go with the a/c if anyone needs one too. I also have door panels, rear washer fluid tank, rear carpet, a stock spare tire(in very good shape), all the seat belts, and center console. I'll sell the front seats after I get some aftermarket ones. I live in Martinsville, Virginia. I have money problems right now (as I bet most everyone here has) so you'll have to pay for the shipping, unless you pick them up yourself. Message me for questions.

(edit) I also have the vacuum pump for the cruise control.

Edited by LunarNova13

I need the condenser and dryer and the hose from the compressor to the center of the firewall, and the hose from the condenser to thc compressor, and the compressor if it was good. what do you want for these and I live in Jacksonville FL zip code is 32246 to figure shipping.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
The color is burgandy, the panels are leather, I'll get pics soon. The lever is broken on the armrest. I doubt anyone wants it cause the cushion on it is ripped.

Need both rear seat backs (burgundy) and both rear pillar covers (burgundy) if all in good shape.

Price and shipping to 06716.

glink13