Problem starting after a drive

Hernz

hey guys my car was sitting for a week with out being turned on. I took it out for a drive everything was going fine until i turned it off and went to turn it on again it wouldnt turn on. The only way i was able to turn it on was to step fully on the gas pedal and turn the ignition. When i got home i turned it off and tryed to turn it on and same problem but this time it was harder to turn it on and little smoke came out. When i went to turn it on the next day it turned on fine but when i went for a drive and turned it off same problem.

When it's turned on it idles fine and runs normal. i know its not the injectors becuase they were sent to witch hunter to be cleaned and they said they were good. I dont know what it could be.

Mine does that too sometimes after a drive it takes a couple spins of the flywheel and starter to turn on altho I don't touch the gas pedal.. :confused0024:

I see ur in Orlando too what a coincidence..

Edited by VICE

how can i check to c if the fpr diaphram is leaking? i know it cant be the injectors cuz i send them to be flowed and cleaned to witch hunter and they said where good.

After running the car and you turn her off. Then she won't restart, pull the tubing off of the bottom of the FPR that goes to the throat of the Throttle Body(TB). If any gas comes out, then the FPR diaphram is leaking residual gas pressure through the diaphram and into the TB.

For What It's Worth.

KEN