Interior Suspension and Body parts

87fx

What I have is a complete suspension (both front and rear) from a 86 conquest 5-speed. I am pulling the K member from the front as an entire assy. along with the steering box and center link. System has fluid in it and has not leaked BUT I do not have the ability to start or drive this car so I don't know what it will do with the system pressurized. Rear assy. is a 4-bolt lsd complete with brake calipers. I have no objections to disassemling any of these parts for specific requests.

For interior parts, all are black from the same car and some from a 88 conquest. I have a set of front seats that are leather but not in the best of shape. Driver side has small area on bottom where the stitching has seperated. Also has a little area on the left side shoulder where maybe the seat belt rubbed? not sure though. I also have a headliner in fair shape aswell as a complete back seat and a extra bottom. I have a complete dash assy minus the instrument cluster. It does have the cluster cowl with the switches. This is in really good shape!

I have a extra set of side windows and trim panels for around them. I have a couple doors and hatches too. Some(doors) are complete and some have been dismatled.

The reason for no prices is b/c I am open to all reasonable offers!!! I would like thes items to go to people who can use them. I have an entire garage full of starion and conquest parts that are collecting dust and I am planning to move within a few months so the less I have to take with me, the better off I am.

If you have specific part you are looking for, I might be able to help, just let me know. I will be putting some items on Ebay in a week or so if no one show interest in them.

I will try my best to answer any PM's as promptly as possibly. However I have been extremely busy(even on the weekend) and will do my best to reply asap.

i need the two rear speaker trim plastic panels left and right that go from the back seat to the taillights from a 86 excellent shape no cracks what do you have ? also is the idler arm good bushings arent cracked ? Edited by newquest86

• 2 weeks later...