MASSIVE PARTS SALE 2 cars worth of parts + Z-car parts

Yokohama

I am selling off all my Starquest parts! I have basically 2 cars worth of parts. I also have most of the body panels and interior parts.

The sale will be a combination of direct sale and ebay. So, please watch here for more details on that and in the ebay announcements area.

I also have a good G54B long block. It comes with the manifolds, but the exhaust does have a crack that maybe weldable if needed. Otherwise I drove the car this engine was in and it is perfect!

I am willing to ship anything to anywhere!

Datsun Z-car parts available and also A-series engine blocks and heads.

Thank you.

I am selling off all my Starquest parts! I have basically 2 cars worth of parts. I also have most of the body panels and interior parts.

The sale will be a combination of direct sale and ebay. So, please watch here for more details on that and in the ebay announcements area.

I also have a good G54B long block. It comes with the manifolds, but the exhaust does have a crack that maybe weldable if needed. Otherwise I drove the car this engine was in and it is perfect!

I am willing to ship anything to anywhere!

Datsun Z-car parts available and also A-series engine blocks and heads.

Thank you.

do u have a primary injector