NorCal big BBQ/Meet!!! July 18! treasure island

SFBMX88

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ill be getting the meat and such to cook. maybe have some hot dogs and burgers too.

lets make sure someone brings a grill...cuz we'll be SOL of no one does lol..id rather have 3 bbq pits there then none.

we also need to get time frames going, when are the guys in the Monterey area leaving? should we make the meating time in SJ at 8:00am or later? or earlier?

Daniel

Lets make this a swap meet too! Anybody have a good 88/89 throttle body setup with ISC, TPS and injectors? I also need an 88/89 MAF.

this is a good idea. ive got a TB minus injectors. there are a couple guys on this thread that expressed interest in some stuff i have. ive got a d*** load of oem stuff, only rare thing is an '83 hood im tryin to get rid of. if theres enough interest ill bring whatever people want.

Could you bring the most Beat up widebody passenger fender you have?

Who? I have 1! It has stickers and rattle can spray job on most of it. Plus 2 drivers side fenders. I want these gone since I no longer have a widebody car.

1 MORE WEEK!

Edited by SFBMX88

i def. got you on that fender. anything any one else needs? i have a new (but old) 225mm clutch pressure plate and two disks i cant use. glass, interior of most colors, mitsubishi script valve covers, couple turbos ect.

bump***

its getting closer.!

someone is going to have to bring a grill, i would bring mine, but i dont have a truck, and its a tad to big for the quest. also what time are the guys leaving in Monterey of they are still coming up??

lets finish up the plans so we all know whats going on.

Daniel

yo since we getting close, dstar, you think you can give the southbay heads detailed directions and adress to that meet at like 8? it is gonna take like an hour thiry to get there.

101N to 80E, exit treasure island... wait, where on treasure island is this?

address to the treasure island meet is:

406 Palm Avenue

Treasure Island, Ca

8:00 sounds good for those of us meating in SJ. the exit again, for the SJ pit stop will be the Mckee Road exit.. theres a shopping center and an elamentary school to the left. and 2 gas stations to the right ( a 76 gas station and some other one). your going to make a left on that street (33rd street) and you will most likely see my car (black quest) in one of those two parking lots.

so heading north on 101 take McKee road exit right. turn right on McKee road, and make a left at stop light (should be 33rd street).

i dont know if you guys closer to SF would want to driver down here and meat up with us here or make another pit stop location to save you guys the trouble. ive asked in the other tread that was made and as well as this one, for you guys to make another location so yall can meat up and we can meat you there as well. but i havnt gotten any responce from any one and its getting close to the wire here. soooo, either someone make a location so we can have a second a final stopping point before we roll into the meet, or drive down to us in SJ, meet with us here and drive back up with us, or just meet us up at treasure island...or something..

if you choose to drive down and meet us here in SJ, then the directions should be the same. you exit off Mckee and make a right over the over pass. and turn left at 33rd street.

i cant make up another pit stop area off the top of my head like i did for this one because im not to familiar with places up by SF. so thats why im saying that someone in that area should see if they can come up with a spot.

Daniel

Edited by dstar88

Oh dear. Anybody have a small charcoal grill they can bring???

i think im going to go buy one...they might be pretty cheep to get at OSH. ill find out on friday when i get paid. but bring that charcoal and what ever els you want to bring no matter what.

Daniel

i think that might be a little to time consuming.. istill havnt looked up where treasure island is but we would have to sort of back track to 101 and hop on 280., maybe we can find something closer to a straite rout with the other two stoping points if we want to have them?

Daniel

Edited by dstar88