Steve AKA GREENSTAR

Starion_88

I was talking to Kelly and I told him I was going to take my car to a mechanic to have the head put on. Insted he HIGHLY RECCOMENED Steve to me. So I give Steve a call and he comes over and takes a look at my car. He said he would do it and  he would take out all the air restricters for me and cut my box and even check my turbo out. Not only did he do this but he even gave me a bunch of parts that I needed like a hose, vaccum lines, and much more!! ;D But to top it all off, he took my car to the car wash, 8) put gas in it, ;D and POLISHED MY ENGINE COMPARTMANT!!!!!! :o He went all out even though he did'nt have to. I give him MAD PROPS YO!!! ;D 8)

Once again steve hooks it up!!! Yesterday he rebuilt my TB for free!!! He would not let me get in it until this car was purring... and now it is. I mean this car is purring!! the differeance is like night and day since it was last running!! Once again thank you very much steve, if you ever,EVER need anything man just let me know!!!!

• 1 month later...
I just got a PS pump from Steve. I was low on cash so he gave me a great deal!!  ;D Thanks To Steve I can now steer my car 8) Thanks Steve ;D Remember if you ever need something CONSIDER IT DONE.  Thanks buddy 8)

• 7 months later...

I bought a pair of injectors from Steve and due to the weekend being upon us he went and mailed them even though he had yet to receive my money order.

It's a nice touch like that which speaks for his character and shows Steve to be a quality member of the SQ club. Thanks again Steve, Marksweet.

• 1 month later...
The injectors I bought from Steve turned out to be leakers per RC Engineering. Steve made good with a refund! No hassle. I recently bought a '93 Talon and I have to say that this club with Starquests is the best with members like Steve. Thanks Steve! Mark

• 8 months later...

I would just like to say that in my opinion steve/greenstar is one of the greatest assets to this site and the starquest community not only was he patient while it took me two years to finally find a quest when i finally did get it he came over the next day to take a look at it for me and let me know exactly what was wrong with it not that it was hard to tell (massive rod knock :'(). He told me to look on the site for a short block to install so we could get it on the road he even offered to help put it in and teach me so i would know how to do it and didn't charge for any of his work i owe alot to this man when times were rough with me and my family he helped out alot not just as a starquest member but as a friend i fell on hard times and lost my job Steve was right there to pick me up and got me another job with the company he used to work for he also took a week out of his life to comeover and battle my 95 ford probe with the clutch and rear main seal problem needless to say we did all the work an the car still didn't run right and you know what he did after the car woul'd'nt run right? He offered his truck to me for a couple of days to get back and forth to work so I would'nt lose my job he is a great pillar to the starquest community and his own community  and i for one would do anything to help him out in anyway I possibly could I also would like to say thank you Steve for all you've done to help us out and if you need anything, anything at all just give me a call without hesatation I got your back thru thick and thin no matter what If i have it and you need it it's yours bro thanks again for everything

Jason AKA JROCK  

Right on man, I am always willing to lend a helping hand or two, or three, or four etc.......  Yeah, I got a big heart and what not!  I like helping people in need!  I know good carma is there.  All good deeds are noticed in gods eyes and that is payment enough.  As long as I feel in my heart that I am doing the right thing, that is what matters.  I know some way or another good things will happen to me.  A lot of good things already have.  I can't complain about life too much, except for the fact that I don't have a starquest right now!  That will change soon.  Thanks for the kudo's Jason.  Sorry if I sound kind of sappy guys.  Steve

• 1 month later...

Given it's  been about 2 yrs since this deal i wanted to put it out there...   i bought a kenwood bandpass box from steve and something tells me he lost on the deal.. i enjoyed that speaker box and speakers for a while before they were stolen and i have to send him mad props on shipment and the condition of the box.. hopefully one day i'll be able to return the favor for ya steve.

Pat

from michigan