Ventura county, CA 7 EVO 8's complete drive trains

eviper21

my friends junk yard has 7 evo 8's with virgin drive trains.....

the evos were damaged in shipping so they donated them to the fire department to completely destroy.....and i mean COMPLETELY....they crushed the bodies and used the jaws of life to rip off the doors and roof....all for the "dont drink and drive" presentations at schools and stuff.....

cummon....f*** use a geo metro or something...not a $30,000 car

any ways my friends yard bought them and these cars have dirty....but literally BRAND NEW drivetrains with i think less than 100 miles on them

he WILL NOT part them out and all the interior is gone or trashed......

just thought id let you know they are available for 5000....engine. tranny. brakes. drive axles. everything for the 4wd. computers. intercoolers. basically everything but the body for $5000 !!!! its a fuken rediculous deal sing as how the head alone is worth 1000+

anyways, just tryin to help him out so anyone in the area, or if you wanna come take a look let me know.

theres also an engine/tranny/drive axle combo for 2000 also from an evo8 (with 200miles on it)

Edited by eviper21

the evos were damaged in shipping so they donated them to the fire department to completely destroy.....and i mean COMPLETELY....they crushed the bodies and used the jaws of life to rip off the doors and roof....all for the "dont drink and drive" presentations at schools and stuff.....

cummon....f*** use a geo metro or something...not a $30,000 car

the GM truck plant is in town here in Fort Wayne and every year GM donates about 4 or 5 brand new 0 mile silverardos and sierras to the fire dept for the same thing

first time i saw it i allmost cryed

I was thinking trade me 4 im was driving a 91 s-10 at the time cut mine up save that one

Hey i don't know if i just missed it...but where are these located?

nope didnt miss out at aLL

there 7 of these evo8's located in oxnard, ca ...about 30min south of santa barbara....45min east of los angeles

right on the ocean

are you interested?

let me if you have questions because im calling him tomorrow for a couple people

get me a price for all 4 cailpers/rotors please.

he wont part out the cars but i can ask....its the complete drivetrain or nothing from what i understand.

but ill find out....i was to busy to call today (i forgot) but ill set a reminder

UPDATE:

if you can come straight up with 4000 you can have the full drivetrain...

includes motor, trans, transfer case for 4wd, intercooler, turbo, ECU, wireharness, all the drive shafts, front and rear brakes....i dont think the suspension is included but theres a good chance that it is.

for 2000

you can get a motor, tranny, and turbo (wire harness, ecu, and intercooler were stolen and put on a civic :hangman: )

for 3000

you can get whats above with the front brakes, axles and suspension i believe.

creakyjoints....the steering rack is all you need? no steering colum or anything? let me know exactly so i can get an estimate for you....cuz im not sure what a steering rack consists of...but he said he can pull steering components for you

Edited by eviper21