no boost!

Ok i just recently picked up my conquest tsi and it ran perfect just maybe needed a clutch in the future. well in the past 2 weeks ive been driving it to work and to school and its been fugding up on me like it will stall to start sumtimes i have to push the throttle all the way down for it could start and also recently my bov stopped working and i lost 4 pounds of boost i was pushing 11 pounds now im pushing 7... also when i drive it now my turbo sounds like a super charge im not sure if i have a air leak... i have already changed the spark plugs and wires.... if anybody can help me please let me know i also wanted to know whats the highest i can boost on my stock turbo? Edited by snowflake_tsi_88

Ok i just recently picked up my conquest tsi and it ran perfect just maybe needed a clutch in the future. well in the past 2 weeks ive been driving it to work and to school and its been fugding up on me like it will stall to start sumtimes i have to push the throttle all the way down for it could start and also recently my bov stopped working and i lost 4 pounds of boost i was pushing 11 pounds now im pushing 7... also when i drive it now my turbo sounds like a super charge im not sure if i have a air leak... i have already changed the spark plugs and wires.... if anybody can help me please let me know i also wanted to know whats the highest i can boost on my stock turbo?

get rid of the blow off valve and see what happens. I'm going to say blow off valve.

if your IC pipes are loose that may cause your issue reseat all clamps...loose clamps can cause start and running issues..

that too...I thought I blew mine up one time...turned out a hose popped off...lol

wooooooooooooot

another chitown member

as for what those pervious to me said try..

another tihng to help ya out would be full basic tune up

changing all fluids, plugs/wire (you did), distrib rotor and cap, new coil, change out any cracked or just old vac lines

btw im in the south chicago suburbs...where u at?!

wooooooooooooot

another chitown member

as for what those pervious to me said try..

another tihng to help ya out would be full basic tune up

changing all fluids, plugs/wire (you did), distrib rotor and cap, new coil, change out any cracked or just old vac lines

btw im in the south chicago suburbs...where u at?!

Im 5 min away from midway airport.....

ok i checked all the hoses and they are all tight. im pretty sure is gonna be my bov, and also i pretty sure i have a exhaust leak around the manifold i gotta check dat is just everytime i come back from work when i have time its always hott! i have to wait like 30-1 hour to check things in the engine... well im just gonna have to wait but thanx everyone for da advice/info...kid frost...