tenntsi

Saloman

I recently purchased a 1G BOV from tenntsi (tnstarquest@bellsouth.net).  Payment was sent on 4/17 and I have yet to receive anything.  The last correspondence I received was a pm saying "bov is on its way!" on 4/23.  It is now 5/3.  Hopefully this is just a mix up, but I'd like to get it out there so no one else loses their money.

Karl

I purchased a couple autometer gauges from Matt(TennTsi) on 4-11 and now a month later still have not received anything.  His replies are few and far between, last one was a week ago saying he'd ship the following morning....still have not received my gauges and have yet to get another reply with shipping confirmation or tracking info.

Art

Hi everybody,

I want to apologize for the disaster that I have caused. I do have everybody's products and am working with another member to get them shipped out. I have had some family problems that have taken me away from my computer and garage. I have hopefully resolved my family problems. I am now in the process of taking care of the mess that I created with several members of this board.

Thanks

tenntsi

Nope.  Matt has yet to send me an email or PM, return my money, or send me my item.  He said family problems stopped him from sending the items, but in a PM to me before stopping responding he said the item was sent.

Karl

Heard from him about 7-10 days ago saying basically what he said a couple posts up but haven't heard anything since.  I sent yet another email a day or two ago asking about shipping info.....have not heard back as of yet.....don't know what's up.

Art

yea i bought a turbo for my car 80 bucks down the drian i might say this guy is a joke and what goes around comes around i hope someone does something about this i was told 3 months ago when i frist bought my car he had fam problems and just got and e mail 3  or 4 weeks ago from his brother saying he did have fam problems but he was sending it for him now i get one the other day saying sorry it has been sent so we will see month 4 is comming quickly  none buy anything and i mean anything form this low baller  i leaned my lessons really quick people like this make buying thing s a big problem no i am if ey about buy things please someone do something about this guy  :o :o :o

and paypal cant get your money back either so rember that they will not refund your money i have tired sorry guys

i still havent heard from him either. i bought a 1g mas  from him for 40$ and got the same thing you guys did.   all i can say is i dont live very far from him. about a day trip and if the mood strikes me just right ill be paying him a visit. if hes in that bad of a hurt from family troubles, i would have likely given him the 40$- but if hes just screwing us well thats a whole other ballgame and i dont loose.

• 2 weeks later...
hey guys e mail has been sent to you that know what the deal is so let me know something and almost good as gold holla at ur boy thanks if you know anyone thats has bought from this guy let us know we need info and now he is on e bay too so watch out for him  >:(

ive been looking but i dont see this guy on ebay man and i did buy some stuff from a guy off ebay that was from tenn and still havent received it yet hope were not talking about the same person

is this him floppywayne

let me know guys

if he has the same e mail has him or  http://cgi3.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?MfcISAPICommand=RequestMemberUserId&requestedemail=tnstarquest@bellsouth.net&tokentext=4393&tokenstring=YbL9LA%2B3RoJHhCUrT1VHjw%3D%3D  it looks he did alot of buesness in march or around march so i dont know if he made a new name but becareful

ya well i bought a 1 g mas from matt (tenntsi) i sent him 45$ but that was 2 months ago i would like to get my money back but i dont think i will ,cause i have not heard anyone say good things about him i should have bought it from kelly the start with.

and matt i dont think its (smart) to rip anyone off in the same area

ill be seeing you soon

• 4 weeks later...

ok, pf04 has come and gone.   this whole deal with tenn tsi really bugged me and i was intent on going to his house to collect on what he owes some of us.

now im not the most religious or spiritual person , but i have a little spirituality to me.   i was intent on going and taking it out on his a** or his possesions or getting some cash, but for some reason when it was time to see about it, i had a different feeling come over me.  i dont know it was a feeling from a higher power or anything like that but something just made me feel like i didnt need to go there, and i should just leave it be- and that he would get his in the end.  now this is where faith comes into play and chances are that ill never know if he gets what he deserves or not.  but i do trust that it will come back around and he will be dealt with in some way.

im sure weve all seen examples of this type thing,  some one is an a** to others and eventually  there is a bigger a** that is an a** to him.

so in this case i just want to say that  i hope some day when something bad befalls him, he'll think back about all the bad things hes done and he'll see the err of his ways.   and if he doesnt have to see it in this life, you know hell have to deal with it when hes standing with st. peter at the pearly gates and god ask him" why did you cheat those people ?"    

AMEN MY BROTHER!!!    ;D   I am a Christian, though it does not show sometimes, and you are right, Matt will be delt with in God's time.  Hopefully he WILL see the err of his way and not blame everyone else.  

And Grant, to the surprise of those who know you, you did well.   ;)  C'ya man.

Take Care & Keep 'em Spooled!

Frank