safc ii /maft and gm mas--update

noskillz

I have a 1g maf translator already modded for a conquest, and also the harness has been lengthened to use on the drivers side as a pull through maf. also have a 3" gm maf with the screening removed

looking to get $210 shipped--Maft sold

still have the 3 in. gm mas for $45 shipped

I also have an safc ii thats installed on the car right now, looking to get $150 shipped

no trades, i need the money!

Edited by noskillz

I dont have the original instructions, but I do have a diagram to wire it to a quest, and I also can give a brief description of some of the "touchy" instructions on how I did it!

let me know, pick it up for $150 shipped, they go for like almost 300 new I think, and you can actually tune with it pretty well

--Joel

as far as the power difference goes idk, it just depends on what you plan to do with it.....you have to have other supporting upgrades with the stuff to really make a difference, but it gives you a much better base then stock

and the safc is pending

translator has some interest but not gone yet! Someone jump on this!

--Joel

maft sold, still have the maf though

safc is in second pending, then quikconq is next inline

i have 4 secondarys, and i think 2 are good and two arent, just dont know which ones are good or not.....=(

make an offer on all of them

--Joel

I have a 1g maf translator already modded for a conquest, and also the harness has been lengthened to use on the drivers side as a pull through maf. also have a 3" gm maf with the screening removed

looking to get $210 shipped--Maft sold

still have the 3 in. gm mas for $45 shipped

I also have an safc ii thats installed on the car right now, looking to get $150 shipped

no trades, i need the money!

hey skillz

i need that maf do you still have it. this is adam the uy you swaped engines with. i'll pic it up if you want. pay cash......just call me you got the number.