Performance Parts Forsale

Car6on14

Forsale:

All items are Plus shipping to wherever you are and paypal only:

Pics of items are here:

http://picasaweb.google.com/Dmennicucci

Ported / Stress relieved stock Exh Manifold w/ K type EGT sensor installed - probably 100 miles on it? - $150

Set of MK1 strut bars, some light scratches but overall good condition: $180

K&N air filter for stock air can, new in box - $25

Also no pics yet, but 14g turbo w/ TD05H exhaust side ported (removed ring) forsale, currently apart as it needs rebuild.. will assemble and sell $90 or will sell exhaust housing, center cartridge, and compressor housing separate if there is interest.

Edited by Car6on14

ok, update on turbo parts they are now in the picasa album and labelled

first the 12A i bought this because I wanted a exhaust wheel, but it ended up being damaged so i never used it. It looks like the compressor housing and the wheel are good, no bent fins, the center housing is pretty dirty, not sure but id think its still good. What you see in the pics are what I got, the guy kept the exhaust housing for it, i never got one...

The 14 also has a damaged exhaust wheel, and one fin is not perfect on the compressor wheel. Otherwise i cleaned it up and its in good shape, you can see the porting and fin in the pix. I did not mark the wheel when I took it off, I planned to use the TD05H housing to adapt a eclipse 16g for my car and wasnt going to use it...

Edited by Car6on14

• 4 weeks later...

Also no pics yet, but 14g turbo w/ TD05H exhaust side ported (removed ring) forsale, currently apart as it needs rebuild.. will assemble and sell $90 or will sell exhaust housing, center cartridge, and compressor housing separate if there is interest.

interested in that stuff is it a stock starion housing with the 14g in it