88 89 air dam trade for perfect 86 87 3piece

mark0695

Looking to see if anyone would want to trade a perfect 86 87 3 peice air dam for a good 88 89 air dam. Must not be broken. Little chips are fine but would prefer the same shape as mine. The 3 piece is not cracked and is still flexible as new. PM me or email me at mark0695@yahoo.com if interested.

i just re-worked a 87 3 peice airdam for a friend of mine and since it was cracked and missing some peices i decided to make it a one peice like the 88-89's. i too now want one, but mine isnt worth trading, but for some reason i like the design of the 87 better.

The one piece is stronger, but doesn't look as good. The problem is the 3 piece is very hard to find in good condition. I was told I purchased the last OEM center piece. I have the entire set, brand new in the box, but they aren't for sale. There may be a few side pieces left at a dealer somewhere? There were a few months ago.

Also, a fair trade would be more like a repairable 3 piece for a pristine/brand new one piece.

The one piece is stronger, but doesn't look as good. The problem is the 3 piece is very hard to find in good condition. I was told I purchased the last OEM center piece. I have the entire set, brand new in the box, but they aren't for sale. There may be a few side pieces left at a dealer somewhere? There were a few months ago.

Also, a fair trade would be more like a repairable 3 piece for a pristine/brand new one piece.

This 3 piece i have is perfect not a chip anywhere on it and is still just as flexible as a new one. I just put it on my car last july.

Well I have one in box, all were re finished in red, and black, got it with one of my parts cars, I would be willing to trade if we work something out on shipping,

give me a call or shoot me an email,

612-750-3123

jessehew@primoperformance.com

O also looking for a rear bumper cover if you may have one,

Well I have one in box, all were re finished in red, and black, got it with one of my parts cars, I would be willing to trade if we work something out on shipping,

give me a call or shoot me an email,

612-750-3123

jessehew@primoperformance.com

O also looking for a rear bumper cover if you may have one,

emailed you just now.