GP: MOOKEEH MK1 2.5" & 3" SS EXHAUST SYSTEMS

101PROPOSE

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

any sign of my deposit yet? i dont know why it has taken so long to post to my account, lol, but by my records it should be there...

just let me know as soon as you can get my total with shipping and i should be able to get you the rest ASAP.

Thanks,

Steve

losiracer58@msn.com

any sign of my deposit yet? i dont know why it has taken so long to post to my account, lol, but by my records it should be there...

just let me know as soon as you can get my total with shipping and i should be able to get you the rest ASAP.

Thanks,

Steve

losiracer58@msn.com

Steve,

i received your deposit already and added you to the order list. you are #10

thanks,

Just sent you the deposit. had a question about the strut sets as well F/R.

My email address is disfoolritehere2@comcast.net

Thanks,

Edwin

Edwin,

deposit received, thanks!

please check your email for the strut sets.

thanks,

t hall,

deposit received, thanks!

please let me know if you want a muffler with your order.

yes... from my initial post

Before you close this...

2.5 409 system for my 85.5 stainless muffler.

deposit via paypal tonite.

did this get these over the price break.

Mookeh just preventing any mistakes. We spoke in email about changing my order from cf muffler to ss muffler. Just reminding you since the front page of this thread still says cf.

Thank you.

Edited by ColdScrip

Mookeh just preventing any mistakes. We spoke in email about changing my order from cf muffler to ss muffler. Just reminding you since the front page of this thread still says cf.

Thank you.

ColdScrip,

sorry for the confusion. i thought i corrected already.

fixed now.

thanks,

101, I have a question: Going by the pics on the first page, what's that bump on the B-pipe where the cat usually is? I notice there are also no mounting brackets in that area as well........

This system is looking sweeter and sweerter, even tho I don't need the catback part, I just might get this because of the SS juicyness........

Thanks, Zack

I would like to go with the 304 with the carbon fiber muffler system if that is possible. 3inches in on both please as it is not in my pre-order notes.

thank you

K

klockimofog,

fixed it. please check and let me know if did it right.

thanks,

101, I have a question: Going by the pics on the first page, what's that bump on the B-pipe where the cat usually is? I notice there are also no mounting brackets in that area as well........

This system is looking sweeter and sweerter, even tho I don't need the catback part, I just might get this because of the SS juicyness........

Thanks, Zack

Zack,

that bump on the B-pipe is a rasonator. i originally had them make it straignt 3" pipe without a rasonator but the recommended adding it to avoid that high pitch ricy raspy glasspack sound and produce deep low tone by adding rasonator.

my stock system that they used to produce the exhaust systems somehow did not have the hangers on the B-pipe as you can see in the picture. i will ask them what they can do about it.

thanks,

http://www.101propose.com/gp/MK1VSSTOCK.JPG

Zack,

that bump on the B-pipe is a rasonator. i originally had them make it straignt 3" pipe without a rasonator but the recommended adding it to avoid that high pitch ricy raspy glasspack sound and produce deep low tone by adding rasonator.

my stock system that they used to produce the exhaust systems somehow did not have the hangers on the B-pipe as you can see in the picture. i will ask them what they can do about it.

thanks,

http://www.101propose.com/gp/MK1VSSTOCK.JPG

Without the hangers on the B-pipe, there might be more stress on the flex section on the DP, 'cause the next hanger for the exhaust is all the way back near the rearend, leaving most of the exhaust underneath un-hung and free to sway........

The stock system had 2 hangers that bolted to the sides of the cat......

Zack

Edited by zactek

Without the hangers on the B-pipe, there might be more stress on the flex section on the DP, 'cause the next hanger for the exhaust is all the way back near the rearend, leaving most of the exhaust underneath un-hung and free to sway........

The stock system had 2 hangers that bolted to the sides of the cat......

Zack

Zack,

I am talking to the manufacturer about this issue and let you know as soon as i hear from them.

thanks,