Buy all the aftermarket parts installed on my red 87, get the Quest free!

Tekki_Shodan

I have a red 87, that needs some electrical work. It is not running right now. Was running strong a year or so ago. Has 3" exhaust, straight through racing muffler, HKS EVC1 boost controller, 18g, aftermarket gauges, banshee roller cam, hyd. roller rockers, ARP head studs, no balance shafts, GM MAF and translator, couple extra 1g mas..... more parts that I can't think of right now. Straight body, no rust. Paint has faded though. Good tires.

Pics! To see all the photos, go to the right side of the page, toward the bottom and click on "see all photos".

http://bpstarquestphotos.shutterfly.com/

I don’t want to fix it. I need some money to fix my other one that is down now, MPI.

The aftermarket parts by themselves should total at least $1000. Lets say if you buy all the aftermarket parts, you get a Conquest for free. Sort of.

You pick it up.

I could possibly borrow a trailer and come a little closer to you, but my truck is in the shop now. Hopefully I can get it out soon. So, that option is out until further notice.

SHIPPING: see above

PICTURES: I have some from a couple years ago before the paint faded. It sat for a few months at a mechanics shop over a hot summer, while they did nothing to it. Paint faded. I was so mad at them. I can e-mail them. It is the same car just a little faded color and needs a good wash. I will clean it up before you pick it up.

MILEAGE: Odometer cable broke. I have a new one to install. Only has a few hundred miles since broken. Mileage at about 130,000.

PRICE: $1000

RUNS: Not running now, was running strong a year and a half ago.

MANUAL Trans

ENGINE MODS: see above.

NON-FUNCTIONAL PARTS/FEATURES OR PROBLEMS: seems like an electrical problem, not sure.

RUST?: none

OPTIONS:

DESCRIPTION: see above, 87, R04, interior is great, only a couple split seams.

PREFERRED CONTACT METHOD: (email/PM/Reply here)

Edited by Tekki_Shodan

Good to see your still around man i havent seen you post in forever! GL with the sale.

Thanks Phil, I am still around occasionally. I don't post a lot. I just check in and see whats new every once in a while. I have 3 kids now. A 3 and half year old boy, that is about the size of a 5 or 6 year old. A 2 year old boy, normal size. And a 3 month old girl.

I have been job hunting for quite a while now. It doesn't help me any to have bad credit now because of a failed business. Plus millions of others that have been laid off recently has increased the competition a lot. I have some good prospects coming up. I hope I can close the deal on one.

I think I have someone fairly local interested in this car. I will keep this thread updated.

Brian