FS or FT: '89 Complete Engine/Trans/Add-ons

modifyd

For sale or trade:

Ported/Stress-Relieved/Planed Flat Exhaust manifold ($170 shipped)

*DM full 3" mandrel-bent exhaust (B/N except for DP and no muffler included); The DP on the *DM has the O2 top bung welded up and a bung for a wideband installed near the lower bend ($310 shipped)

12A in good condition, ported exhaust housing to match manifold ($50 shipped)

Act Full Face Street Clutch Disc/ Heavy Duty PP/TOB (Probably Stage 1 or 2) with RaceTEP lightened flywheel~500miles ($300 shipped)

1G MAS w/pigtail and K&N filter ($65 Shipped)

'89 Engine and 5-speed trans. ~150k on engine/trans (40k on head)

The car has always been at stock boost since I've had it. The valve cover is off and the front pulleys are off as well. I was starting the balance-shaft eliminating and timing chain/gaskets and didn't finish. The TB gaskets are new as well as injector rings. The EGR is gone and a custom machined plate covers the hole. You will get basically everything needed to make this run for a swap (including the ECU minus the wiring harness). I will get that after I install the harness from the 1JZ (I just need it to trace). The engine also has a brand new starter and vacuum assist on the distributor. ($450 picked up)

I'm looking for $1000 for everything or prices separate as shown.

Possible partial OR full trades: Undented hood (no 83s please), non-spoiler hatch with seals (with no wiper and no defroster if they were made), driver's rocker panel, SHP wheels, louvers, power mirrors, column (not sure if they come apart but I just need the top where the steering nut threads on - the previous owner stripped it)

Engine/trans/parts located near Pittsburgh, PA

Can snap more pictures on a weekend if interested.

Edited by modifyd

I can shoot more pictures next weekend of exhaust system if needed. It's just the *DM full 3". I have the valve cover, etc. See 1st post. Also has a B/N starter on it that I forgot about. The pulleys are back on as well as the timing cover. It has a brand new vacuum assist on the dizzy Edited by modifyd