NEW GP ON HOOD STRUTS CLOSED $110.00 SHIPPED

Trilogy Turbos

i called and left him a message.

i asked him to call me back when he gets a chance.

if i dont hear back in a day or so ill call his shop again. or maybe his cell #

Daniel

Edited by dstar88

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so i guess none of you tried calling him before to try and figure out what was going on...or maybe you did but he was unable to return your call..i dont quite understand why you guys go bashing him when you havnt even tried contacting him in other ways other then this thread or through pm to try and figure out whats going on.. if you did try calling him..cool..thanks for letting the rest of us know you did....not...

but anyways, just got off the phone with Heron. not even a half hour from the time i called him, he calls me back to let me know whats up. so heres the scoop.

he said that he finished making the mounts and now he just needs to have the struts painted and cleaned up. i think he said that there are about 10 left that he needs to send out including mine. he told me that i should be seeing an email with in the next day or two. which may mean the other 10 or what ever that is left over will be heading out within the next day or so as well.

he said that his shop has picked up allot these last couple of weeks with engine swaps and what not(which i guess is a good thing knowing that he is getting some good business), so unfortunately he was unable to work on our struts for a while.

but within the next couple of days we should be receiving an email with a tracking #.

if i dont receive anything, i will call him again and check status.

1 simple phone call gave me this much info for you guys... it may not have changed your opinion, or whether you want to hood struts still or not. but at least you all have some recent information on the table again. and if you want to speak with him then i suggest giving him a call yourself like i have done from the information that he "provided" to us.

Daniel

Edited by dstar88

Good for you Daniel for calling him. Kudo's to you. Your awesome bro. :sweatingitout:

This is HIS GP though, not yours, so I'll say it again, after TAKING ALL OF OUR MONEY, coming through, in the end, is not the point in what we're saying. Just not getting it are you.

I don't get why everyone is getting so frustrated here.... Just like any other GP, getting everything made and shipped out takes time. Some sellers communicate the status more often than others, but in the end there is overall satisfaction. Everyone who is upset needs to take a valium and be happy that vendors actually give a flying f*** about these cars. Personally, I am not waiting by the door for these to come and I'm not worried whether they will or will not. Just my $.02

Good for you Daniel for calling him. Kudo's to you. Your awesome bro. :sweatingitout:

This is HIS GP though, not yours, so I'll say it again, after TAKING ALL OF OUR MONEY, coming through, in the end, is not the point in what we're saying. Just not getting it are you.

Ok...so what your telling me is, as a "customer". your just going to basicly sit on ur butt and bash him when he is unable to get on the boards and let people know whats going on... i wasnt to concerned about it until i noticed a couple other guys have not received anything including yourself and have not received a word back. BUT..Heron left more contact info in his posts..i mean..he doesnt just put it there for looks or chets and giggles.. if you cant get ahold of him here, then what is the most logical thing to do next....start hateing on him because he is unable to get on here??? in a sense your right..but then your not. maybe if you tried multiple ways on contacting him and he still didnt answere you then yea, you could have reason to believe he took "your" money or what ever your thinking.

and no its not "my" GP.. BUT.. i am involved in it as are you. and as a "customer" i am going to do anything i can to try and contact him..if i notice that he has not responded here (which he hasnt) then why not give him a call...whats the problem with that..you can move your fingers and push on keys on a keyboard, but you cant lift your arm or get up and pick up a phone, and use your fingers to push more buttons, and figure out what is going on..?? comon dude... that just sounds like an excuse to me for you just to get mad. and over all drive one of the only vendors we have out of this club for nothing at all.... so what your basicly saying is "i gave him 100 and some odd dollars to make this product, ive waited and waited and i received nothing..i tried to contact him on our forum but it doesnt look like he has been on to answer me or tell me whats going on....ive tried to contact him on our forum several times and yet he still hasnt said anything on our forum...ohh yea he did leave a business pone number and a cell phone #, but i didnt feel like calling those..and im going to keep hateing on him untill he comes on the forum!"<--------how does that sound to you...cuz thats what it sounds like to me (all out lazyness)..

now im not defending him because yes the customer service does not appear to be here, but seriously...the customer (us) has to at least try to make contact with him in other ways other than the internet if provided phone #'s and other contact info before saying "HE TOOK ALL OUR MONEY". stop getting yourself all rilled up because you didnt want to make that effort to move and pick up a phone. do the most logical thing next time.

geez man...phones are not from the stone age, they can still be used...

Daniel

Edited by dstar88

i just want to remind all of you guys in this GP we the members went to him for this he didnt pop up and offer these for sale again there was a lot of interest on our site for these so some of us pm'ed him to make these for us , so the super cool guy he is said ok ! so remember that and be PATIENT !