NEW GP ON HOOD STRUTS CLOSED $110.00 SHIPPED

Trilogy Turbos

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I waited long enough. This was been paid for since march 21st. I want a shipping confirmation by Friday the 1st or I want a refund. Someone best be checking the board and get their stuff together. If I do not get a shipping confirmation by Friday I will ship them back for a refund regardless when I receive them. If you are going to sell on this site you need to communicate it you are having problems. I do not buy into this crap of I was too busy to get on the site to let you know there is going to be a delay. All I ask for is communication!

View Member Profile

Add as Friend

Send Message

Find Member's Topics

Find Member's Posts Mar 28 2009,[/color] 08:39 PM Post #32

Established Member

Group: Members

Member No.: 7,494

QUOTE (pure_insanity @ Mar 28 2009, 01:17 PM)

no rush, but i was just curious as to when we should expect to see them. thanks.

I'll start shipping them this Tuesday.

Heron

Trilogy Turbos

561 882-4000 shop

954 274-8110 cell

THEN ON april 13th we get

Sorry for the delay. I just need to make the brackets and ship everything.

Got realy busy here last week and 1/2.

THEY WILL GO OUT THIS WEEK.

Tks,

Heron

Trilogy Turbos

561 882-4000 shop

Edited by Quest4life

If you are going to sell on this site you need to communicate it you are having problems. I do not buy into this crap of I was too busy to get on the site to let you know there is going to be a delay. All I ask for is communication!

Your asking too much!!! :thread20jacked8wq: It seems like more and more vendors throw the "I've been busy" BS card whenever they get busy helping others and forget about us. Rememer the awesome front bumpers? How long they been waitin? How long does it take to write a line and let GP members know what's going on, give me a break. If your that lazy, you suck as a vendor, straight up. And they want positive feedback? I'll take just as long to give that.

Just imagine what vendors would do if EVERYONE canceled and asked for a refund when they do not communicate. I can live with delays but there is no reason not to keep in touch. I can guarantee it would stop if people simply canceled when they ignore us!

I can live with delays but there is no reason not to keep in touch. I can guarantee it would stop if people simply canceled when they ignore us!

Yeah, I feel the same way. I can live with delays too, but treat us like customers and let us know what's going on if it's taking longer than expected. It's not rocket science, it's just common sense and good customer service to your cummunity. I've been messed over by a well known vendor from this site with no resolution ever, so I have little patience for BS anymore. Ok, off my soap box now. :hmm3grin2orange:

Edited by pitboss

Coming through, in the end, is not the point in what we're saying.

Exactly! That is why he has one more day to contact me or I will return them regardless of the fact that when he “gets time†he will contact us or “come through†To me to “come through†means letting me know he needs more time, not just letting everyone hang ie: CUSTOMER SERVICEI am sure he is a great guy and I have no doubt he has great product. I would like to have the struts but this would not be the first time that I gave up something I wanted because I didn’t like the customer service. I have ranted on this long enough life is to short to worry about little things like this. Time to move on to something more important like my car and women and in that order. :driving:

I do see the point about customer service but in no way is that a deal breaker.These are just hood struts.It's not like the car is sitting in the garage waiting on this part. I don't know what happened but Heron has always come through in the past and will this time as well.

I do see the point about customer service but in no way is that a deal breaker.These are just hood struts.It's not like the car is sitting in the garage waiting on this part. I don't know what happened but Heron has always come through in the past and will this time as well.

Wow, incredible.

So, I'll say it again. Coming through, in the end, is not the point in what we're saying.

has anyone tried pm'ing him or sending him an email..or calling his shop??????

aperintly he cant check this threat...sooo why dont one of us see if we can get ahold of him another way to find out whats going on... he did put contact info on some or most of his posts...isnt that what a good "customer" would do,??

here, ill take the initiative. do you guy want me to try calling his shop or what not.???

Daniel

Edited by dstar88