Wheel interchange

yamahlr

Mustang rims will work fine on the front (depending on the offset), but usually require a 20-25mm spacer in the rear.

5X114 is pretty common. I run a set 10.5 inch wide rims from 03 350Z on my rear and a set of 9.5 on the front.. You just need the correct offset or the correct spacer.

5X114 is pretty common. I run a set 10.5 inch wide rims from 03 350Z on my rear and a set of 9.5 on the front.. You just need the correct offset or the correct spacer.

Ok now I want pics as I have been thinkng getting the same....

Roberto you goof...

My rims have 350z(brembo brake package) offsets aswell.

8.5's(+15mm) and 10.5's(+22mm) with a 25.4mm spacer on the rears.

To the OP. You will not find a single car that shares our offsets and bolt pattern. Like mentioned, you can get close but you will either buy rims that have custom offsets(Volk, Work, SSR, BBS, Simmons etc..) for $550-1200 per rim, or you'll have to at least use spacers on the rear.

Roberto you goof...

My rims have 350z(brembo brake package) offsets aswell.

8.5's(+15mm) and 10.5's(+22mm) with a 25.4mm spacer on the rears.

To the OP. You will not find a single car that shares our offsets and bolt pattern. Like mentioned, you can get close but you will either buy rims that have custom offsets(Volk, Work, SSR, BBS, Simmons etc..) for $550-1200 per rim, or you'll have to at least use spacers on the rear.

Us cool foreign guys like the american cool car style japan wheels and can't see whats in front of face our....

http://drrockshow.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/wild_and_crazy_guys.jpg

The width of the rim will dictate what offset range you'll be able to use.

Spacers are few and far between really and will also depend on the rims you choose.

I had bolt-on billet spacers made that are hub and rim bore centric, so there's zero chance of rim-to-hub movement.

about the bolt pattern...

5 on 4.5"

Chrysler everything, except later model trucks and 60s A-bodies all share this bolt pattern, as does many Ford vehicles, and, most Japanese 5 lugs.

Think I found our new rims boys. Just got my issue of Hot Rod Magazine (great articles on barn find classics by the way) and looking at the Classic Industries two page ad.

WWW. ClassicIndustries.com. t

They are doing a repo of the mesh Firebird GTA wheel. Correct me if I'm wrong on this, but other than the bolt pattern (which adapters should remedy) the wheels are correct in that that are 16x8" and have a zero offset and a 16mm offset both available. They are in black or gold mesh or can be painted. If I'm correct on these, I'll contact to see if they will do our bolt pattern if all other factors are o-k.

You'll be able to mount them, but spacers for the rear should still be utilized. Without them, the front will have a wider contact patch than the rear, not to mention the asthetics of having the rears sunk in and the fronts nearly fender flush. Edited by JustPaus_88TSi