Lots of DSM parts and some Quest parts

wi6s

I have many parts for sale. All parts are new unless noted. Also prices as marked or best offer. Some of the larger things might be a little more with shipping but just let me know what you are interested in.

1g stock cylinder head $150 (used)

4g63 Brian Crower Stage 2 cams $350

1g eprom ecu $100 (used) SOLD

2g eprom ecu $175 (used)

1g engine harness $80 (used)

Greddy type-RS blowoff valve $175 SOLD

Tial 38mm wastegate silver $190

1g trottle body best offer (used) SOLD

3.5 gm MAF $70 (used)

FIC 950cc injectors $285 SOLD

SBR cast mitsu turbo manifold with 38mm flange $140

DNP mitsu turbo manifold $550

JMF mitsu intake set up for RWD $300 (slightly used) SOLD

intercooler 18x12x3 best offer SOLD

intercooler 24x10.5x3.5 best offer

PTE 6152E turbo with A/R .63 $600

2g 3 gauge a-pillar pod black $50

2g turbo flex-a-lite fans blue $300 (few minor cracks that wont affect performance)

Schroth 4pt blue harnesses $275 (set of driver and passenger)

Stewart Warner 114254 oil pressure gauge $60 SOLD

Stewart Warner 114272 water temp gauge $50

Stewart Warner 114542 vac/boost gauge $50 SOLD

quest 3 gauge pod $50

quest walbro 255 fuel pump with install kit $100 SOLD

quest *DM 3" exhaust $325SOLD

Fidanza flywheel for quest and the T-56 $200 SOLD

T-56 trans without bellhousing $800

also gauging interest in a 88 conquest freshly painted white. It is a widebody and has the 8" and 9" wheels. I was planning on doing the 4g64 with the T-56 swap but was recently laid off and now need to part with my project.

Edited by wi6s

How much for the whole project? Or package?

I would like to get around $7500-8000 as I have just around 4000 into just the paint alone plus over 8000 in parts. I do have a 4g64 wide block with weisco pistons and eagle rods but they are at a friends house so I have to get those. I was just listing everything I had at the moment.

Feel free to make me an offer. The car was pretty much rust free, I had to replace a fender but everything else seems to be in pretty good shape. The interior is black leather with some minor tears at the seams. If you want to know anything else feel free to ask.

Is this the stainless exhaust? Can you post pics? What would shipping be on exhaust and BOV to 85712?

I will get pics sent out either later tonight or first thing in the morning. I will also check on the shipping. Thanks for everyones patience.

Alright well I got some pics but am not sure how to upload them so I made a gallery in my profile.

As far as the JMF goes, I believe it might be a race version but am not 100% sure. The shipping would be $14.

I need to get to the exhaust as it is in the car up on the lift so I will do that tomorrow. It is the *DM 3" exhaust that Kelly sells so if that helps. I believe if you do a search in the group buy section you can find some pics of the setup.

I am waiting on a reply from newquest86 about the exhaust and if he is not interested I will get a price for the shipping of the exhaust and BOV for you uawrestler.

The fuel pump is brand new and is an inline setup and should be direct fit. Its the Walbro 255 that has been in group buys a couple of times.

If there is anything I left out feel free to ask.

Edited by wi6s

I see you said that you have a 3 gauge pod for the quest. is this a pillar pod? I was under the understanding that there was not a 3 gauge pillar pod to fir our cars(custom fit) i know there is one guy on here that custom fabricated a 3 gauge to fit his car and it looks awsome. let me know. thanks

The pod is not a pillar pod, its the one that goes where the vents are above the radio.

As far as the price for the block, pistons, and rods, I would like to get 750. The rods and pistons alone are close to that and being that the block is the rare 6-bolt wideblock make it a pretty good deal in my mind.

intercooler 24x10.5x3.5 best offer

do you know what brand it is also what size pipe in and out?

Not sure on the brand. My brother had a local shop weld up the end tanks so he could fit it in his eclipse. He decided to try for more power and got a larger core. The in and out size is 3". As far as price, feel free to make an offer.

Edited by wi6s