mpfi setup

TsiRacer

has any tried to put an mpfi setup from an izusu 2.6l to a conquest?

also here is a very informative page on our 2.6l motor plus other motors made... maybe someone who has not been up al night can find a good mpfi setup or another possible head swap... read subpages as well.

http://www.allpar.com/mopar.html

GOODNIGHT ALL ;D

my 89 impulse has mpi and it's turbo and it looks like it might work but I don't know if other isuzus with 2.6 had mpi maybe they did.  they have the belts on the front outside of the head so I know the head on my car is different but the spacing on the intake ports might be the same so yes, maybe it would be but if it's only on that model good luck in finding a donor car, they are more rare than 83 hoods

no I looked, the head is on the block backwards from ours and it would then use for the water inlet the rear opening on the stock head which is just a slot and the front would have to be covered up.  this is 89 impulse, can't say anything about the others but you might be able to mod the intake to work but I'd say "no" on this model unless you want to have to mod it as much as the magna intake