FS 85 flatbody ORANGE COUNTY CA $400 FIRM PRICE DROP

l98IROC

looks like someone is coming by in an hour to look at it/take it. Too bad I havent owned it long enough to even enjoy it. I was told the tan leather is rare. is that true?

That basic interior was available in 83,84, and 85. Not particularly rare by itself, but being in good condition is harder to find. Your car is basically the luxury Technica packaged car. Only option I don't see is a sunroof.

mm

There were two types of that wide molding in 85. It started as just plain black molding and then they added the "intercooler" part to it later.

mm

Yes, but on that car inparticular if you blow the picture up you can see INTERCOOLED TURBO on the molding...

It looks to me the car is an '84 model year. It has the '83 side vents with the 14" '83 wheels. That combo carried over to '84, but not '85. I'm also pretty sure the style of the center mirror controls are '84 only. I have an '84 with that style, and my '85 is different from what I can see in the picture.

What is the date of manufacture in the door jam?

What is the location it was manufactured in?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...