spotted a black quest

pure_insanity

ok, yesterday i bought a new truck and as im bringing it home on the trailer, im just cruising along at like 55 mph in the beast(79 f-350) that doesnt like to go more than maybe 60 but will pull hell right of its foundation. im just not paying attn. and all of a sudden a nice black quest comes by me. i had to do a double take coz i never ever see any other quest around. the car sounded pretty nice and had putnam county tags on it so it may have been just passing thru. was it anyone on here?

ok, yesterday i bought a new truck and as im bringing it home on the trailer, im just cruising along at like 55 mph in the beast(79 f-350) that doesnt like to go more than maybe 60 but will pull hell right of its foundation. im just not paying attn. and all of a sudden a nice black quest comes by me. i had to do a double take coz i never ever see any other quest around. the car sounded pretty nice and had putnam county tags on it so it may have been just passing thru. was it anyone on here?

torquebird maybe? he does live out in grayson/loganville - has the nice 86 he bought from Nelse ( eliteflight )

http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/5128/sonic3001gt0.jpg

and oh look, you're behind the car talking to him too :lol:

Edited by Fanta

well, if it has a tan leather interior, then its possible its the one that was auctioned off, and then jwrape's dad sold ( since the black car stayed @ jwrapes home )

I'm not sure where the current owner resides though.

Edited by Fanta