Hey BRAZIL BOY

creepin87

This will probably get me shot!!! being here and have met BJ a few times but I think GSP will win...BJ is fearce but his heart isn't in it I think, since he had his little girl his focus is off a bit. Cabbage said he thinks BJ will win regardless............Lets see what happens should be an awesome fight....

LETS GET IT ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! woohoo can't wait

As far as Lyoto vs Thiago hard to say they are both awesome and I will be happy to see either win. But I am thinking Lyoto wins by KO in the 2nd......I know his striking is crazy strong and Thiagos chin may not be ready for it.

I hope Penn destroys GSP. If there are two fighters that I can't stand, they are GSP and Andersen Silva.

I think gsp is very humble and hard not to like. Anderson is just amazing hands down!

I dont think I have any fighters that I hate and I been watching since the single digit UFC's.

Penn is a scary dude 5'9 155. Me 6'1 235 with decent standup I'd hate to fight the guy he is so very quick..

The scariest guy I ever met though was Marco Ruas that guy was a machine...when he first fought in the UFC they asked what style he fought, he didn't know what to call it so he said ValeTudo which basically means everything goes...Classic