price: US $200.00 Buy It Now

PayPal account required

Make Offer

30-sec Credit Decision - eBay MasterCard Apply Now

Shipping: US $20.50

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...sid=p2759.l1259

Edited by 19cturbo

Don't we usually give those for free to those that need it? :blink:

Yeah well, I guess there's a market for everything. The problem is trying to market to the right demographic. To us, he's ludicrous......(as an adjective, not a rapper)....but to a non-member who has a SQ and desperately needs an ECU and doesn't know where to get it........this guy could be like Jesus turning water to wine.

Some people charge money for secks, while others give it away to those who need it. On the other hand, some choose to pay for it when they could get it for free elsewhere.............The beauty and irony of the whole thing is fascinating

Turborusty

I've gotten $175 for one on ebay before. I even ate the shipping charges for the guy :D

It was an auction as well.... not even BIN

Edited by Sully

Guest Kenmarrow
Well I got the 89 Figi, because the guy I got it from said dealer said it needs an ECU and they wanted $600 for it and he was not gonna pay that.. As I was buying the car he said that he seen one on Ebay for 200 and said I should jump on it for that price. I did buy one from a member here for way less than that and then found out the the ECU was not the problem Oh well... Maybe I will sell this ECU on ebay for $250 as a rare piece.. I am just tryn to say that there are peoples out there that will pay too much on ebay..