For all sds eic  users,. an future ppl

DanMitsu

be for warned,  its something that myself an pumped, talked about a while back.  The new clips that are sent with the kit, to hold the injecters in..  cant hold alot of pressure.   Im running a t4 , an at 24 psi.  it blows the injecter out.  An if your not prepared for it.  you will have one hell of a fire on your hands.  Because at wot , the boost creeps back down.  An if you werent aware of what was going on.  ( why the boost fell off)  it would keep spraying fuel, all over your motor, turbo, an intake.  An the first thought from alot of ppl.  probably is well i bent them,. or slaped them with a hammer. ( meaning the clips )  An no, i didnt because this is the second set,. straight from sds themslefs.  (in which if they are bent or you messed them up installing the clips.  they will not hold at lower pressure reading's)  So i figured i would renmind everyone beacuse the sds eic,. is a great alternative.  dont get me wrong.  but if you dont secure your fuel lines to stay put,  when the injecters fly out.  you will be very angry.   An we have enough things to think about, beside's catching your stuff on fire. ;)  

Hey dan havnt seen you in a long time. You ever get some 1/4 times? If your still in FL i will be going down their and racing at gainsvill. PM me (or join the chat room some times).

I can kind of make out what your doing there but can you please go through a detailed step by step instruction what you did.  Looks like really good work!  What times are you expecting to run??  What kind of an intake are you going to put from the turbo and where you gonna run it?  Nice set up man!

Kev